Post 10 weird and random facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 more
I do enjoy a good meme. Here goes:
1. I hate overhead lighting.
2. I like to cultivate a handful of quirks like #1.
3. Not that I made them up, but I'm not doing much to get over them, either.
4. I TiVo Starting Over every day, and when Scott's out of town, I watch it for hours.
5. I was in the cast of the first American musical to tour China.
6. I love Cream of Wheat.
7. If I had to choose between a 7-course wine dinner and a drive-in movie, I'd take the drive-in every time. A 4-course dinner? It's a toss-up.
8. I think all desserts should have salt.
9. Mark Bittman is my culinary role model.
10. Some day, I want to sell pies out of a reconditioned ice cream truck.
Now I'm tagging:
Feed and Supply
and Rachael of Fresh Catering